Create an ocean inspired holiday treasure to decorate your tree for the holidays or give as a gift!
In this workshop, we will:
- choose from a variety of wooden shapes - sea creatures & more
- learn color theory basics to select our color palettes
- learn how to draw ocean & wave line art
- apply these techniques to our wooden ornaments
- you may take the project in your own direction too!
The following supplies are included:
- wood cut-out shapes
- acrylic paint
- paint pens
You can bring:
- your own art supplies & ideas if you like
You will go home with:
- 3 hand painted holiday ornaments
- artistic skills that you can apply to many other projects!
Anastasiya Bachmanova is an artist, environmentalist, adventure seeker, and mom living in Santa Cruz, California. She was raised in St. Petersburg, Russia and Philadelphia, PA before taking on studies at California State University of Monterey Bay. In 2013 she received a Bachelor of Arts in Integrated Studies, specializing in a combination of environmental science and fine art. Soon afterwards she established “Follow the Sun”, her creative undertaking which aims to share a message of conservation with the community. She displays her artwork at local galleries, pop-up events, and online, and loves sharing her passion for art and nature with others through making and teaching.