Clearly define your target market and create a content plan you'll be excited to execute! In this workshop we'll talk about how to understand demographics, how to research potential markets and plan the right content for you. If marketing isn't your favorite, Luz is determined to change your mind. Or at least, make it easier and more fun.
In this workshop, we will:
- share exercises together to help us define who our ideal customer actually is
- do several branding exercises to get even clearer on how we want to share our craft
- create a 1 month content calendar
- create 5 social media posts together that connect with the questions, needs, wants and dreams of our target clients
The following supplies are included:
You can bring:
- a laptop for bookmarking tools, creating content and content plans, and taking notes
- a fully charged phone
You will go home with:
- 5 posts to schedule on your social channels
- a month long content schedule
- a clear description of your ideal customer / target market
Luz has worked with over 80 businesses over a 10 year career in digital marketing and business consulting. She has a business selling abstract art and has consulted for jewelers, authors, and other creatives. She loves teaching and helping business owners learn how to make marketing work for who they naturally are. We don't need to do something because we heard it worked for some else. We need to do things that work for exactly who we are now.