Design and create a one of a kind glass mosaic! This workshop is designed for creativity lovers of all experience levels who are interested in expanding their skill set into the medium of mosaics.
In this workshop, we will:
- learn how to safely cut glass and break tiles
- cement, grout and/or glue mosaic pieces to a base
- develop our 'artistic eye'
- make a custom 6x10 inch glass mosaic
The following supplies are included:
- several colors of glass
- all necessary tools for cutting and adhesion
You can bring:
- close toed shoes
You will go home with:
- your own handmade 6x10 inch glass mosaic
- the knowledge to keep creating with glass
Hello my name is Miles. I love to create! It has been my joy to create art for many years. Eclectic onsite experience and in-depth academic schooling has taught me much that I am honored to share with you. Recently I create work centering around spirituality and nature's inherent beauty. If you are interested in seeing more of my artwork please visit: www.cargocollective.com/milesmathewsI am grateful for this opportunity to facilitate these mosaic workshops together; I am happy to meet you to see what we will create. I appreciate your time and I am eager for our encounter. Be well, all the best, Miles