Come learn all the skills you need to make your own personalized beaded earrings. You'll be provided with the supplies and guidance you'll need in order to finish a pair of your own.
In this workshop, we will:
- create a design
- choose bead colors
- learn the techniques to start and finish beaded earrings
- receive personal guidance through all stages of bead weaving
The following supplies are included:
- a visual guide including design ideas and supply lists
- felt mat
- beading needles
- thread beads
- one pair of silver plated hooks
- earring backings
You can bring:
- Everything will be provided!
You will go home with:
- a personalized pair of beaded earrings
- a visual guide and supplies list
- the knowledge to continue your journey in beadwork!
Melissa was born in Salinas and has always been attracted to creating magic with her hands. She works in the mental health field and loves to incorporate art therapy in her sessions as a meditative practice. In her spare time, she enjoys beadweaving while occasionally dabbing in other mediums such as metalsmithing. She sells her artwork through pop ups and through instagram as @dahliaycolibri.