Join us for a two hour beginner natural perfume workshop to learn about the history and art of natural perfume while creating your own custom fragrance.
In this workshop, we will:
- Create a formula with oils from around the world, including Italian bergamot, Haitian vetiver, Bulgarian rose, and more
- Participate in a lively and educational discussion about botanical essences, distillation, and history
- Blend a custom perfume guided by a trained natural perfumer
- Learn the history and art of natural perfumes
The following supplies are included:
- 15 natural essential oils, resins, and absolutes to sample on scent stripes
- Perfume bottles with perfume alcohol
- Mini Bag
- Take Home Guide
You will go home with:
- Your custom formula blended into a .25 oz spray-bottle
- A Mini bag for your perfume
- A take home guide
Jessica Hannah is an award-winning perfumer, interdisciplinary artist, and educator. She teaches perfume workshops throughout the U.S. in boutiques and larger locations including University of California Botanical Garden at Berkeley, The Chicago Botanic Garden, The Dallas Arboretum, and The Institute for Art and Olfaction in Los Angeles where she won the 2015 Art and Olfaction Award and is currently a board member. She lives and works from her studio in San Francisco, CA.