Learn to make beautiful polymer clay earrings or pendants in this 2 hour workshop.
In this workshop, we will:
- shape, roll, press and cut polymer clay
- design earrings or pendants for necklaces
- bake polymer clay
- use jump rings or resin to attach pieces of clay together
The following supplies are included:
- polymer clay
- clay tools
- geometric cookie cutter
- jump rings
- ear wires
- brass findings
You can bring:
- Everything will be provided just bring your creative energy!
You will go home with:
- a couple pairs of polymer clay earrings or pendants
- a new skill
- a sense of pride!
Rhiannon has been making jewelry for as long as she can remember. Jewelry making has always been a way to escape from her everyday life. By using her hands, she accesses a higher level of focus and creativity that allows her to better connect to herself. She looks forward to sharing this art with others!