Learn how to make unique polymer clay earrings, from rolling the clay to assembling each piece!
In this workshop, we will:
- Learn the basics of polymer clay
- Mix clay to create new colors and marbled patterns
- Cut clay into shapes of your choice
- Sand edges for a smooth result
- Assemble pieces and glue on earring posts
The following supplies are included:
- Polymer clay in a variety of colors
- Brass jumps rings
- Gold plated surgical steel earring backs and wires
- Tools for cutting and making holes
- Cutting mats
- Clay rollers
- Oven and baking sheet
You can bring:
You will go home with:
- 1 pair of marbled earrings
- 1 pair of earrings with any pattern of your choice
- New knowledge and the ability to make more polymer clay pieces!
Hello! I'm Morgan and I run and own the business Queer Abstraction. The creation of my shop stemmed from my desire to create and increase queer representation in the arts! I was born in Santa Cruz and I now attend university in San Francisco, majoring in Interior Architecture and Design. I love designing spaces but I'm always brought back to the need to create something tangible and easily accessible. My shop is a creative outlet where all are welcome!