Learn how to make beautiful upcycled teacup candles and create gorgeous gift wrapping using only sustainable and reusable materials.
In this workshop, we will:
- select unique antique teacup
- transform the teacup into a candle
- learn how to gift wrap it using only upcycled, reusable and natural materials
- learn other creative ways to incorporate zero waste practices into this holiday season
The following supplies are included:
- antique teacup
- upcycled/reusable/all natural wrapping materials
You will go home with:
- gift wrapped and ready to give antique teacup candle
- knowledge and inspiration to implement zero waste practices into holiday traditions
Lauren is a zero waste educator and consultant and a dedicated maker of beautiful and useful things. One of the elements of the zero waste movement that Lauren loves is the creativity required to re-imagine, re-use and re-purpose materials otherwise destined for the landfill. Another beautiful zero waste practice is making one's own home, beauty and body care products that reduce or eliminate packaging and the use of toxic ingredients. Lauren is thrilled to bring her enthusiasm for environmental stewardship and her creative concepts to the All Hands community.