Let's use this #stayathome time to reflect on what matters most and thoughtfully structure our days. Learn about the system and practice behind bullet journaling and adapt its broad framework to your personal goals and work style.
Access the livestream at 10 am PST on Wednesday, April 1st at www.instagram.com/allhandsworkshops
During this *free* Instagram live workshop, Kendra will cover:
- the what and why of bullet journaling
- how to set up a new bullet journal
- the variety of things one can track in their bullet journal
- how to migrate unfinished tasks from one week/month to the next
- practical tips and insights into how to use this "mindfulness practice disguised as a productivity system"
Bring if you can:
- an empty notebook that is easy to carry, preferably with a dot grid
- a few loose, blank sheets of paper
- your favorite pen(s)
Kendra is the Founder and Owner of All Hands Workshops, which was born out of her desire to build her own and others' creative capacity. Ever the renaissance soul, Kendra has an insatiable appetite for designing and creating beautiful objects and environments. She approaches making as meditation and believes it is powerful medicine for personal and collective well-being. She has lived in many parts of the country and the world and is grateful to now be growing her family and her business in Santa Cruz, California.