You can re-wire your brain. Come make affirmation cards that will help you build self-compassion, resilience, joy and watercolor skills!
In this workshop, we will:
- create 2-4 affirmation cards
- learn how to use affirmation cards and affirmations to retrain your brain
- learn about watercolor washes
The following supplies are included:
- metallic and liquid watercolors to use during the workshop
- masking fluid
You can bring:
- your favorite quotes
- an open mind
- willingness to play
You will go home with:
- one small frame (black or white) with a white mat
- 2-4 large affirmation cards
Any level of painter can take this class. If you've never tried watercolor, this is an awesome place to start. If you are experienced in painting, this will be a way to use those skills to make something that reminds you of the life you want to create.
Luz is an abstract watercolor painter based out of Felton, California. She has been painting since she was 3 and loves showing people how to express themselves. Her work is shown in galleries all over the country and she deeply enjoys the connections it brings. Her process of painting does not involve planning and instead explores emotion and emotional expression. This is what makes this type of painting such a powerful tool for self-care and emotional wellness.