Bring wonder and delight to a special celebration or your everyday living space with giant paper flowers. In this two hour beginner friendly workshop, you'll learn how to make an oversized floribunda variety rose out of high quality crepe paper.
In this workshop, we will:
- learn basic techniques for working with crepe paper
- cut and shape the flower petals
- glue the petals to the base in a lifelike and botanically accurate way
- create and attach the flower center
The following supplies are included:
- Italian crepe paper in a variety of colors
- flower base
- petal templates
You will go home with:
- your own giant handmade paper rose (or similar flower if petal count allows)
- skills and templates to help you make more
Kendra is the Founder and Owner of All Hands Workshops, which was born out of her desire to build her own and others' creative capacity. Ever the renaissance soul, Kendra has an insatiable appetite for designing and creating beautiful objects and environments. She approaches making as meditation and believes it is powerful medicine for personal and collective well-being. She has lived in many parts of the country and the world and is grateful to now be growing her family and her business in Santa Cruz, California.