Design and create a one of a kind glass mosaic! This workshop is designed for creativity lovers of all experience levels who are interested in expanding their skill set into the medium of mosaics.
In this workshop, we will:
- learn how to safely cut glass and break tiles
- cement, grout and/or glue mosaic pieces to a base
- develop our 'artistic eye'
- make a custom 6x10 inch glass mosaic
The following supplies are included:
- several colors of glass
- all necessary tools for cutting and adhesion
You can bring:
- close toed shoes
You will go home with:
- your own handmade 6x10 inch glass mosaic
- the knowledge to keep creating with glass
Hello my name is Miles. I love to create! I have been creating art professionally for over 10 years. Art I make in the mediums of paintings and mosaics are inspired by a universal sense of the interconnectedness of all life. I am inspired by nature and the rich lives of our world and people. I have traveled to many countries painting murals, in particular in South America, and have learned lots from all that this land has to offer. You can see more of my artwork through my website here: www.cargocollective.com/milesmathews I looking forward to meeting you and creating together. All the best, Miles