Learn how to make a moodboard that reflects the style you want to express in your home. This workshop will teach you tips and tricks for designing an inspiring space on an affordable budget.
In this workshop, we will:
- create our own moodboard to use as an inspiration to make some changes to a room you want to look and/or function better
- learn about flooring options, paint choices, soft fabrics and hardware finishes
- share tips for how to shop without breaking the bank
- explore what your style is
- create a theme for cohesive flow
The following supplies are included:
- foam core board
- fabric samples
- flooring samples
- paint samples
- magazine/catalog photos
You can bring:
- zest for learning
- photograph of a room you want to focus on
You will go home with:
- your own interior styling moodboard
Participants may want to bring a photograph or magazine photo of inspiration for what they want the room to look/feel like.
Kimberley is the owner of KIM3DESIGNS. She is an interior decorator who loves staging and styling peoples homes. She has always been passionate about her living spaces and loves to share her knowledge with clients. She believes our homes should be a reflection of our personalities and offer joy and calmness. Upcycling furniture and/or using what you already have whenever possible is one of Kimberley’s specialties. She considers paint to be one of the most affordable impacts to make a change. Kimberley has a B.A in Speech Communication from SFSU and a degree in Interior Architecture from UC Berkeley Extension. Kimberely hopes you will learn to incorporate some fun, affordable tips to create a space you will fall in love with. When she is not working you can find her at the beach with her dog and family enjoying nature.