Learn the ropes of this powerful digital art tool! With the Procreate app you can create everything from digital paintings and illustrations to mandalas, and can even edit photos. In this 2 hour workshop, you will learn the basic tools and some nifty shortcuts to get the most out of this app.
In this workshop, you will learn:
- how to work with layers
- how to create a color palette
- how to use hex codes
- how to import photos
- how to edit photos
- how to use drawing guides
- how to make perfect shapes
You must bring:
- your own iPad with the Procreate app downloaded
- stylus, Apple Pencil, or your own hands
You will go home with:
- a mandala design
- a time lapse video of your work
You do not have to be good at drawing to benefit from this workshop. There are many uses for Procreate that don’t involve drawing such as photo editing, collage work, creating photo filters, card designs, etc.
Haley M Jensen is an artist and digital illustrator native to Northern California and currently based in San Francisco.