In this workshop, we will:
- cut a leather clutch pattern
- punch holes and insert rivets
- install screw in rivet closure
- learn how to install snaps
- make designs and personalize your goods with leather tooling
- key ring
- bring your love to learn
- curiosity for leatherwork
- positive attitude
- a unique leather clutch
- a personalized snap closure key fob
Julienne loves working with her hands and has an affinity for nostalgia. Whether creating luxe leather bags or clutches accented with earthly treasures, Julienne’s designs blend the ethereal with the modern into one of a kind pieces.
Julienne began her work with leather and metal in Thailand where she apprenticed with a senior expat, and continued her practice through courses at Cabrillo Community College. She continues to hone her skills in her workshop in Felton, California.