Make your own leather wallet and learn the mystery braid!
In this workshop, we will:
- learn how to cut/work with leather
- learn to stitch leather with leather lace
- learn the leather mystery braid
The following supplies are included:
- leather lace
You can bring:
- A positive attitude
- The love to learn and create
You will go home with:
- A leather wallet (that you made!) and pattern
This class is for beginners and seasoned creators alike
Julienne is a mother who loves working with her hands and has an affinity for nostalgia. Whether creating luxe leather bags or clutches accented with earthly treasures, Julienne’s designs blend the ethereal with the modern into one of a kind pieces. Julienne began her work with leather and metal in Thailand where she apprenticed with a senior expat, and continued her practice through courses at Cabrillo Community College. She continues to hone her skills in her workshop in Felton, California.