Try your hand at this fun and satisfying ‘chunky’ embroidery done with a punch needle. Go home with your own custom designed market bag or patch! This workshop is geared toward beginners, but all levels are welcome.
In this workshop, we will:
- learn how to thread yarn through a punch needle
- learn how to ‘punch’ fabric with a punch needle
- practice using a stitch gauge to achieve a more polished look to our pieces
The following supplies are included:
- an Oxford punch needle for use in the workshop
- monks cloth and embroidery hoop or market bag (depending on project choice)
- yarn in a variety of colors
- a simple design with 2-4 colors
- your own punch needle and yarn, if you’d like
You will go home with:
- a market bag or patch with your personal punch needle embroidered design
- a favorite new hobby
Kendra is the Founder and Owner of All Hands Workshops, which was born out of her desire to build her own and others' creative capacity. Ever the renaissance soul, Kendra has an insatiable appetite for designing and creating beautiful objects and environments. She approaches making as meditation and believes it is powerful medicine for personal and collective well-being. She has lived in many parts of the country and the world and is grateful to now be growing her family and her business in Santa Cruz, California.