Learn how to paint watercolor crescent moons embellished with liquid gold gilding and real pressed flowers. Beginners welcome!
In this workshop, we will:
- learn techniques for applying layers of watercolor
- paint unique and dreamy moons
- apply liquid guilding and embellish with pressed flowers to complete our masterpieces!
The following supplies are included:
- watercolor paints, palette and brush to keep
- various sized brushes to use in the workshop
- watercolor paper
- pressed flowers
- liquid guilding
- adhesives for flowers
You can bring:
- your own brushes, if you’d like
You will go home with:
- original watercolor moons, embellished with pressed flowers and metallic gold detail
Kate Shriner, a visual designer by trade, dabbles in all things art and design in her free time. She grew up on Kauai, went to school in Oregon, worked in LA and went back to school in Oklahoma where she met her husband Josh. One year after meeting, they tied the knot back home on Kauai. A few days later, they left to move to Santa Cruz to start a crazy new adventure. Since the move last November, Kate's been exited to get connected with Santa Cruz creative community. While in school and later planning for her wedding, Kate had to put art on the back burner. Now, since art is LIFE, she has finally figured out how to prioritize her creative urges.